It doesn't get easier than this! With Instant Tax Service you can work with a Tax Accountant to prepare your return without leaving your home or place of work – and you don't need to be an expert on the computer – if you know how to send an email, you can do your tax! Send us your tax return information online for a 3 DAY INSTANT TAX REFUND .

Just fill in the following information and either email or fax your PAYG summaries to us. Don't worry if you can't answer all of the questions right now – just do as much as you can. Your accountant will then call you to go over any details and answer any questions you have. If you need any help filling out the form, email our helpdesk at and we'll be glad to help.

  • Personal Information

    Required Fields are marked with a star
  • Your refund options

  • The "INSTANT TAX REFUND" will take approximately 3 - 4 ATO working days in most cases, subject to Credit checks and Government Department status. Delay's by the ATO are not in our control.

    If you don't want the 3 day refund, it will take approximately 2 weeks, subject to ATO processing time.

    *Please note*
    When we EFT your refund into your account, it may take up to 3 working days for the banks to process.

  • To help us complete your tax return, please answer the following questions

  • Income Details

  • If you do not have all of your documents, or any document is wrong, contact your payer.

  • This incudes:
    Newstart, Youth allowance, Ausstudy, Absstudy, Parenting payment or any other type of pension except for Family Tax Benefit

  • Contact your financial institution to get your Gross Interest amounts

  • Did an Australian company (including a listed investment company), corporate unit trust, public trading trust or corporate limited partnership pay or credit you with any dividends or distributions?

  • The accountant will discuss this with you when you speak with them.

  • Expenses

  • If you had more than one job during the year, put the job that you worked the most.

  • You cannot claim the cost of normal tripsbetween home and work as that travel is private.

  • You must have written evidence for the whole of your claim.

  • Claims in excess of $300 require receipts or proof of payment.

  • Claims in excess of $300 require receipts or proof of payment.

  • Other expenses include:
    Stationery or home office expenses, reference books or trade magazines, Income protection insurance, Telephone, Internet or fax usage for work or subscriptions to professional associations.

  • Other Expenses

  • You're almost done! Please read the following terms and conditions.

  • In submitting this form you confirm that the information is a true representation of your taxation summary and further permit Instant Tax Service tax accountants to confirm as your registrede tax agent the validity of such information. In addition, you understand that it is a criminal offence to provide Instant Tax Service with false and/or misleading information AND you hereby indemnify Instant Tax Service against all liability, damages, claims and costs arising out of or resulting from any act or omission made by the Client.